Editor’s Star Ratings:
|Chance of Getting a Date:|
|Quality of Members’ Photos:|
|Help Files/Technical Support:|
|Ease of Use/Navigation:|
|Ease of Joining/Registration:|
|Value for Money:|
- Standard membership is free.
- Gold membership:
- 3 months – $25.99
- 6 months – $137.94
- 12 months – $239.88
For the latest of dating information, please refer to the actual website.
- In-depth questionnaire takes about 30 minutes to complete. The questionnaire is broken into three main categories and nine subcategories, which includes “About Me,” “About My Match” and “In My Own Words” sections. These categories consist of questions regarding appearance, interests, lifestyle and background.
- Match.com also allows you to skip or choose “no answer” for questions you may be uncomfortable with.
- The Daily 5 provides five potential matches based on a match’s similar qualities.
- Users who don’t find someone special within the first six months of searching receive another six-month free subscription.
Match.com is the most popular online dating site in the U.S., living up to its guarantee to “make love happen.” In fact, the site has led more singles to more dates, relationships and marriages than any other dating site. It has the largest paid user base of any other dating site, in addition to an outstanding success rate for its users. Match.com launched in April of 1995 and has helped pioneer the online dating industry ever since.